OUR TEAM IS INVESTED IN OUR COMMUNITY'S WELL BEING.
Vigilis is committed to sustainable development and recognizes its role as a responsible corporate citizen with its employees, partners and its community.
Financial support of the organization's mission and volunteer work
Our leaders and team members are actively involved in supporting the activities of various organizations such as the Relais communautaire de Laval, Laval biggest first-line community group, as well as La Dauphinelle and La Maison l'Esther, two shelters for women and children victim of domestic violence or in difficulty.
In recognition of its involvement, La Dauphinelle submitted Vigilis for the TELUS Prize, an award that recognizes the philanthropic actions of small and medium-sized businesses in Quebec who participate in the growth and advancement of the community environment of their region and in the influence of the organizations to which they contribute.
1. – By developing internal policies leading to a significant reduction of our paper consumption:
2. – Through a new and fully secure online platform aimed at eliminating all use of client-directed printed communications.
3. – By enticing clients to decline use of insurance provider plastic ID cards and employee booklets, in favor of electronic versions.
4. – By implementing increased automobile allowances for employees who opt for a hybrid or electric automobile.
1. – Focused on well-being and healthy lifestyles:
2. – Flexibility to reconcile work and personal obligations:
Do our values and our vision speak to you? Consult our open positions »»
All our insurance plans are distributed by Les services financiers Vigilis and Les régimes collectifs Vigilis, part of the Vigilis Group of companies. All Vigilis insurance advisors are subject to the regulations of and have licenses issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers.
COPYRIGHT © THE VIGILIS GROUP (2004-2020)
Creation by Natmark-Concept inc.