OUR TEAM IS INVESTED IN OUR COMMUNITY'S WELL BEING.
VIGILIS is committed to sustainable development and recognizes its role as a responsible corporate citizen with its employees, partners and its community.
Financial support of the organization's mission and volunteer work
Our leaders and team members are actively involved in supporting the activities of various organizations such as the Relais communautaire de Laval, Laval biggest first-line community group, as well as La Dauphinelle and La Maison l'Esther, two shelters for women and children victim of domestic violence or in difficulty.
It is also with great enthusiasm that VIGILIS has chosen to take part in the development of La Maison d'Évelyn, a brand new 2nd stage shelter that will open in 2023 in Montreal, as a founding partner. Our contribution will allow the hosted children to benefit from a living space where they can have fun and flourish in complete safety.
1. By developing internal policies leading to a reduction of our paper consumption compared to 2018.
2. Through a new and fully secure online platform aimed at eliminating all use of client-directed printed communications.
3. By enticing clients to decline use of insurance provider plastic ID cards and employee booklets, in favor of electronic versions.
4. By implementing increased automobile allowances for employees who opt for a hybrid or electric automobile.
5. By making our clients aware of the importance of investing in more responsible investment portfolios.
1. – Focused on well-being and healthy lifestyles:
2. – Flexibility to reconcile work and personal obligations:
Do our values and our vision speak to you? Consult our open positions »»
All our insurance plans are distributed by VIGILIS Solutions Collectives and VIGILIS Solutions Financières, part of the VIGILIS Group of companies. All VIGILIS insurance advisors are subject to the regulations of and have licenses issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers.